Coming Changes in 2007!
2006 was the year I started my affiliation with Ubertor and started working with real estate agents in the Northwest. A little rocky at first; learning all the ins and outs… Becoming more knowledgeable about what resources are available… Forging alliances with various agents and brokers… Becoming more aware of what real estate professionals need… It was definitely a learning experience. Going into 2007, some of my closest colleagues and I have high expectations…well, I have high expectations. What’s happening in the real estate industry, while perhaps not earth-shatteringly revolutionary, is still ground breaking and what gets me is that literally 90% of the agents I talk to have no clue! I am really excited for the growth in knowledge amongst the real estate community coming this year and I am even more excited to be part of creating that movement! Some of the biggest changes to my revamped approach in ’07 will be:
Training and Educational Workshops. Yes, I’ve done this before but on a limited scale. This year, I am going to be doing it regularly in real estate offices all over the Northwest and at public libraries. The training is going to be related to Ubertor and the amazing website system they have developed. The educational workshops are going to be aimed at making real estate agents aware of exactly what Web 2.0 is and what they are missing out on by not taking it seriously and harnessing it. I am looking forward to the rapid spread and growth of the information as an increasing number of agents start to become aware of all the ineffective internet marketing techniques that are constantly marketed to them. It’s time that real estate agents start understanding what is possible and what they can expect, even demand, from internet marketers and not get duped anymore by “mythical lingo” about how the internet works. It’s simpler than the average person realizes, to become effective. I am not saying gurus will be created, but I am definitely going to see to it that the number of effective real estate agents on the internet starts growing very rapidly.
Blog! You are on it right now, so obviously it’s working! I show agents how to do this for their business…why not do it for my own message? It can only make me better at what I already do.
Quarterly Networking Events. These will be designed for real estate professionals looking to expand their network with other like minded pros. “Like minded” meaning: Understanding that you are both embracing the internet and using it or are ignoring it and being left behind.
These are 3 main transformations to my approach in getting value to the real estate community. It’s going to be exciting to see how it is received and nurturing the growth process. The next 90 Days are going to be critical!
No comments:
Post a Comment