Web 2.0 Education Reformation Coming!
I am back from vacation! It was a blast! I really needed it. Thanks for being loyal and plugging into my blog while I was away. As you can see, my website itself has been gutted and is going through a drastic change; guess what? my entire business platform is going through a drastic change! While away on vacation, I got a chance to free up my mind of a few ruts and when I came back...I have been seeing things in a different light.
Some of the biggest changes that you will notice is that training is going to be a lot more consistent and on a regular basis. My message is rapidly growing and changing...I am so excited about my new approach that I can't wait to see this explode and grow like wild fire! I will be in talks with members of Ubertor, Zillow, Beyond Search, Redfin, and Google to name a few, in researching beyond even where my resources and educational abilities currently stand. The new approach is "Web 2.0 Reformation". Upcoming blogs you can look forward to very shortly are "Myspace: Why is it worth $450,000,000.00?" and "Web 2.0: How does it matter to Real Estate Agents".
I am looking for feedback...so if something catches your attention, e-mail me about it. This is about Reformation in the way business practice is approached. I need your feedback so that I can know what kind of research is helping you reach your goals; and I can research further into those topics!
Give me a call if you have questions or suggestions and you can look forward to the beginning of a fantastic new year. We are going to reach new levels and breakthrough to bigger heights than ever before!
No comments:
Post a Comment